Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Spring Queen


This was my first ever Mirabilia. I stumbled upon Mirabilia designs round about last January when I was looking for a beautiful fairy that I saw stitched up at a cross stitch fair that was held here in Malta.  When I was going through the pictures I found out that I already had a pattern that was given to me ages ago by a friend... Roses of Sharon (as I found out it's name). I made a big list of what I want to stitch and off we go. Started the Spring Queen and Poppy pixie at the same time.  I only finished beading them up last week though as I had left them in a safe place until materials arrived :) Here are the pics of my beloved Miras :)

1 comment:

  1. They are beautiful. I love the mirabailia designs, I need to update my own blog

    ReplyDelete