Now it is time to start off a new Mirabilia and Summer Queen is following. I started stitching on the 20th of October and so far I have these two progress pictures. The first one show all the work done from the 20th till the 22nd while the second picture shows the progress after spending a whole day stitching last saturday. I am stitching my way through this week as well and I hope to have some good progress by the end of the week.
This was my first ever Mirabilia. I stumbled upon Mirabilia designs round about last January when I was looking for a beautiful fairy that I saw stitched up at a cross stitch fair that was held here in Malta. When I was going through the pictures I found out that I already had a pattern that was given to me ages ago by a friend... Roses of Sharon (as I found out it's name). I made a big list of what I want to stitch and off we go. Started the Spring Queen and Poppy pixie at the same time. I only finished beading them up last week though as I had left them in a safe place until materials arrived :) Here are the pics of my beloved Miras :)