Friday, March 25, 2011

Autumn Queen

Hello Everyone  I am back with a picture of my progress on Autumn Queen as promised earlier on...  I was working on two more projects this week which are not related to Mirabilia, one is a keychain design by SODA if I am not mistaken (as I got pattern from a friend) and the other one is Cottage enchantment by Dimensions.  I have missing colours though and can't finish either of then completely.  Even though these works are not Mirabilia related I will add pictures of the finished projects later on when I do get to the finish line :) In the mean time here is our lovely Queen. I am having a little trouble with colours having two symbols, I can't find any relevant info that explains why. If anyone has already done Autumn I would appreciate your help.

Cya :))

No comments:

Post a Comment